Through our fully-capable joinery facilities, we can accommodate a wide range of non-standard requirements and purpose-made fire doors. We offer a wide variety of available sizes and finishes from the standard paint grade, to a technical veneer with cross and vertical grain laminate. Our time-served craftsmen can create any door to suit specific, individual requirements.
All our doors are cyclic tested to severe duty and stand up to the most demanding environments, making them perfect for use within commercial buildings, hospitals, penal and education facilities and any project requiring Secured by Design (SBD) specification.
Our doors are constructed using high-quality materials and components to meet exacting architectural standards. Doors can be supplied in book-matched pairs and as over panels where required.
- Door thickness of either 44mm or 54mm
- Severe duty, graduated density chipboard (GDC) or lamintated cores tested to DD171 to meet individual customer requirements. Alternative laminated solid timber core can also be supplied on request.
- A wide range of veneer and laminate door facing options available from stock, including in-laid and book-matched (see ‘Available Standard Finishes’ below)
- Door edges are finished with an 8mm hardwood lipping to closely match the face veneer (lippings can be either exposed or concealed)
The following performance ratings can be met depending on the individual project requirements:
- Certificated to achieve FD30 (44mm door) and FD60 (54mm door) fire ratings*
- Fitted with DDA complaint vision panels with laminated glass, in any bespoke size or shape
- Sound attenuating requirements up to a 46 dB acoustic rating
- PAS 24: 2016
- FSC / PEFC
Download our Door Facing Options brochure to view our standard range of door finishes.
For other available laminate choices, visit our Downloads page.
* Doors must be properly fitted in the correct frame and with the correct fire and smoke and/or acoustic seals to achieve the specified fire and/or acoustic rating.
Hetre de Provence Laminate
Erable Blanc Laminate
Chene de Macedoine Laminate
Gris Orange Laminate
Gris Tourterelle Laminate
Gris Averse Laminate
B015 Blanc Menuires Laminate
American White Ash
American White Oak