Sometimes you need something special that doesn’t quite fit the mould. Our made-to-measure joinery service can help you turn an idea into a reality by creating individual designs, or one-offs to fit those awkward openings.
We can make doors with almost any glazing design, size, and finish which would be determined by where the door is going, and the fire and acoustic performance it needs to achieve. Our technical expertise will ensure you get the right doors for your residential or commercial project to meet standards and deliver the wow factor.
All our doors are cyclic tested to severe duty and stand up to the most demanding environments, making them perfect for use within commercial buildings, hospitals, penal and education facilities and any project requiring Secured by Design (SBD) specification.
Our doors are constructed using high-quality materials and components to meet exacting architectural standards. Doors can be supplied in book-matched pairs and as over panels where required.
- Severe duty, graduated density chipboard (GDC) or lamintated cores tested to DD171 to meet individual customer requirements. Alternative laminated solid timber core can also be supplied on request.
- A wide range of veneer and laminate door facing options available from stock, including in-laid and book-matched
- Door edges are finished with hardwood lippings to closely match the face veneer
The following performance ratings can be met depending on the individual project requirements:
- FD30, 60, 90 and 120-minute fire-rated options
- Fitted with DDA complaint vision panels with laminated glass, in any bespoke size or shape
- Acoustic sounds reduction up to a 46dB
- IFC triple certified for fire, smoke & security
- FSC® / PEFC certification
View our catalogue to see our popular finishes.